The elevator access control system is a kind of hotel elevator, guest, and room door control technology that used for some hotels and resorts. It Installs a set of system device similar to “access control” on the original hotel elevator.
What’re the types of Elevator access control system?
1, IC card hotel elevator access control system
The IC card elevator card swiping system uses the IC card for the elevator and room door. The elevator IC card is a card that can be read and write, and the IC card chip has a password module, which can write the Password inside and can read the card information after the password verification. The security of the card has been dramatically enhanced.
2, ID card Hotel elevator access control system
The ID card Hotel elevator and door control system is being replaced by the IC card, because the ID card used by the ID card elevator card swiping system is less secure than the IC card, and the ID card is a read-only chip card. The information inside the chip is written only in advance. Sexual serial number.
3, Long distance elevator access control system
The remote elevator and door card swipe system can record the swipe information function in real-time, the remote real-time record swipe information function, and the remote control open elevator button permission function.
What are the compositions of a hotel elevator access control system？
1. Contactless IC card: Generally, it is used Philips Mifare-1S50 card. The information storage capacity is large, the encryption is proper (three password protection, no one is imitation), the card reading distance is far (convenient to carry the card in the lady bag, no need to take out), the card style is rich and diverse, such as card type, button type, essential chain Type, etc., its data is stored for more than ten years.
2, Elevator card reader: installed on the elevator operation panel in the elevator. The card reader communicates with the IC card through the RF signal and provides energy to the chip on the IC card.
3, Elevator control panel: It is the primary and core control module of a hotel elevator and door control system. It is installed on the top of the lift with a power supply box and is used to receive, identify, and process the IC card information transmitted by the card reader and control the elevator call button.
4, Card writer and issuing device: It needs to connect with the computer by a USB interface, and the management software writes information such as the authority of the card to the IC card.
5, Hotel elevator control Management computer and software: install system management software, is the center of system management and information processing. The system management software has powerful data manipulation functions for card issuing, writing, initializing, modifying, updating, viewing, and printing.
What functions of the Hotel elevator control system have?
Before we know the functions of a hotel elevator control system, we should know what kind of cards it has.
- Room Card: For the exclusive use of the guest, the Hotel’s central station will authorize the designated floor permission and the designated door lock permission.
- Employee card: Dedicated to the hotel staff, the hotel back-office uniformly authorizes all floor permissions, and the employee card opens the sector used by the access control system.
- Master card: dedicated to property management personnel, the hotel background unified authorization for all floor permissions.
1, Hotel guests take the elevator
There are two ways to do this:
Single floor room card: (i.e., only open a particular floor, suitable for guests who do not need to go to other levels). After the guest card is effectively sensed on the elevator card reader of the elevator control panel. The system directly registers the floor where the guest lives, without having to press the floor button manually, the elevator directly reaches the level where the guest lives.
Multiple floor room card: (i.e., the right to open various floors or all floors, suitable for guests who need to go to other levels) After the guest card is effectively sensed on the elevator card reader of the elevator control panel In 4 seconds; you need to select the corresponding floor button to reach the floor manually. If there is no card or illegal card, the elevator cannot directly use the elevator to reach the controlled floor (except the public level).
2, Employees taking the elevator
The service personnel can hold the card into the bin within the working range and then need to select the corresponding floor to reach the level.
3, Using Password to take the elevator
If the hotel managers or employees forget to bring the card, he can also enter the designated floor by entering the specified floor number or Password on the elevator card reader. (Note: Each layer can be set according to the needs of hotel management personnel with a different password. The Password can be set and modified only by the Hotel itself, without passing the manufacturer.)
4, the Reception function
Hotel reception staff can open and close the IC card function of any controlled floor through the reception card, but the same reception card must be used to complete the logical sequence of opening and closing. After the zero points are opened, the system automatically restores the floor.
5, VIP function
Hotel managers can activate and deactivate the driver’s function through the reception card (provided the elevator itself must have a driver function and a switch interface). Still, the same reception card must be used to complete the logic sequence of startup and shutdown.
6, State transition function
- Fire-fighting linkage: Since the IC card elevator system can realize the linkage with the elevator fire signal after the fire-fighting signal is activated, the elevator is automatically controlled by the IC card system to ensure the emergency use of the elevator in an emergency.
- Manual conversion: The IC card elevator system can switch the elevator from the controlled state of the IC card to the independent state (i.e., free elevator mode) through a manual switch.
- Automatic detection: When the system detects that some faults affect the regular operation of the IC card elevator system, the system will automatically leave the control of the elevator to ensure the safety of the passengers.
- Emergency: The system has a self-test function, and can also be converted to an independent state in the event of a fire alarm or its fault.
- Offline operation: The hotel elevator and door control system can reach two independent operation modes: offline and networking, and can achieve the automatic conversion operation mode. When the elevator control system and the computer network fail, the system automatically converts to the independent offline mode. Affect the regular operation of the system,
- Remote control: The system can automatically control the elevator within a specified period (the period of safety control such as shifts and holidays) through a software setting. The setup information can be transmitted to the IC card controller through the network or data collector. At this time, the owner or employee can open the swing gate or use the elevator with the IC card. If there is an IC card, the lift can be operated. If there is no IC card, the elevator cannot be performed. After the control period, the elevator automatically switches to the normal use state. Intervention.
With the full application of the elevator card swiping system in residential areas and the continuous development and improvement of the function of the elevator card swiping system, many hotels have begun to use the elevator swipe card system.
Why is the Hotel installing an elevator access control system?
- Prevent the idle passengers from taking the hotel elevator, thus improving the safety factor of the Hotel to stay safe for the guests.
- Hotel elevators are often inconvenient for outsiders to take advantage of customers.
- The police station has security requirements for the Hotel.
Why does the Hotel need all in one elevator control access system?
1, The front desk service personnel face bulky passenger service. If the elevator control system and the electronic door lock system use two sets of systems respectively, the door lock system and the elevator control card are completed, which inevitably adds heavy workload to the service personnel.
2. It is very cumbersome for the guests. Guests need to take two cards, brush the elevator and open the door separately, which is easy to be confused and bring lousy experience to the guests! How to reduce the pressure on service personnel and improve work efficiency. Directly use the elevator control types of equipment provided by the hotel door lock manufacturer, so that when the guest room card is given, the room card can be directly sent to the designated store floor, and the front desk service personnel can reduce the workload, and the guest experience is pleasant.
3, If you use the separate elevator control equipment on the market and the hotel door lock manufacturer to match, forcibly use a card, brush elevator control and open the door. Due to the barriers of various software, it is challenging to realize the real elevator control and door lock card hotel. The elevator needs to be swiped to reduce the number of non-residential guests and other idlers entering the room area to ensure the safety of the guests.
4, More and more hotel elevators need to be swiped to enter the room. This way can block the entry of a considerable number of non-resident guests, reducing the possibility of unrelated people and criminal elements disturbing and harming shop guests. It protects the personal and property safety of the in-house guests and also protects the safety of the hotel facilities in certain aspects.
5, The Hotel’s elevator needs to be swiped card, and it also gives the store guests a certain sense of security. Now, this measure has been adopted by more and more hotels.
In some high-standard hotel elevators, the elevator not only needs a room card to run but also guests who have a room card can only choose to go to their room floor. This is another upgrade measure for the elevator card swiping method, which can better protect the shop guests. The safety also reduces the entry of people unrelated to the guest room floor to a certain extent, reducing noise and bringing a quiet environment to the guest room area. If the in-house guest forgets to bring the room card, he can ask the hotel staff to set up another room card or swipe the card.
How to choose the elevator access control system for hotels?
Such as property, real estate developers, hotels, office buildings, etc.: How to choose the suitable elevator IC card control system that suits you?
Since the elevator system belongs to special security equipment, the safety and stability of its operation are related to the safety of the user and the property. Therefore, when selecting the IC card elevator control product, the security/stability of the system is the first. We can choose it from the following points:
1, The primary purpose of the hotel card system is to facilitate customers, so it is best to use one card, and integrated hotel elevator and door lock system function, the hotel room card can enter the room or take the elevator.
2, Product/system stability, because the IC card elevator system controls elevators that are user-safe; its security determines the safety of the entire elevator system. The environment in which the IC card elevator control system is installed and operated is very harsh, such as vibration, dust, and especially the electromagnetic environment (high-intensity high-frequency radiation when the elevator starts and stops). The ordinary access control machine is very prone to appear in this environment. Malfunction.
3, Product/system safety design
Will the IC card elevator control system affect the original electrical performance of the elevator? It is best to ensure that the IC card system is completely isolated and independent of the electrical performance of the elevator itself, thus ensuring the safety of the elevator.
- The system automatically detects the bypass function: any electronic product, even if it is stable and reliable, cannot guarantee 100% failure. The IC card system that controls the elevator must ensure that it can automatically leave the control immediately after the defeat of its operation. So that the elevator can be restored to its original state, ensuring that the elevator is not shut down due to the failure of the IC card system.
- Fire-fighting linkage function: Due to personal safety, the elevator must have a fire-fighting capacity when it leaves the factory. The access of the IC card system must ensure that the fire protection function of the lift can be automatically started in the fire state. Otherwise, serious consequences may result.
4, Choosing the most suitable products
The IC card elevator control system has various control modes, such as intercom linkage control mode, floor control mode, building control mode, call control mode, etc., and can select the most suitable type according to specific functional requirements and management requirements. The general elevator is fully operational (self-checking, fire-fighting linkage, automatic separation, intercom linkage, telephone linkage, etc.).
5, Accumulation of engineering construction experience
As a particular equipment elevator system, its construction specifications and management have unique requirements. Especially in the construction and installation and commissioning stage, without long-term experience accumulation and understanding of elevator performance, it is easy to cause damage to the elevator system. Thus Dragon, build an intelligent life! The smooth implementation of the project, delivery, and use have a negative impact.