TEMIC RFID Card Door Lock For Hotel Rooms
TEMIC RFID card door lock uses TEMIC technology and use TEMIC cards as door opening methods.
TEMIC card is a low-cost, readable, and writable radio frequency IC card. The card only has encryption control for write operations. It is a kind of RF card, working frequency 125kHz, can be encrypted, 224 bits can read and write EEPROM, divided into seven blocks of 32 bits each, unique 64-bit serial number.
- Because radio waves complete the power supply to the card and the reading and writing operations, no contact with the reader, it is convenient to use. It overcomes the shortcomings of contact IC cards such as fear of water, dust, and damage.
- The system has high stability, long service life, and easy to use.
- The cost of the Temic card and the cost of the reading module are relatively low.
- TEMIC card reader is cheaper than a MIFARE1 card reader, so most hotels adopt it.
- It widely used in hotel intelligent door lock systems. Applicable to mid-range hotels, apartments, government agencies, guest houses, etc.