What kind of cylinder does the VingCard Signature RFID wireless lock require?
I hope you’re doing well. I was hoping you could give me some guidance.
I have to supply a VingCard Signature RFID wireless lock for a client and I was wondering if you could tell me specifically what kind of cylinder the lock requires.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Best Answered by
As I know, the VingCard Signature RFID is a product of ASSA ABLOY’s VingCard Elsafe, a leading provider of hotel door locks. The VingCard Signature RFID is designed for hotel applications and uses RFID technology for guest room access.
You can find the cylinder details on Google or visit the Assa Abloy website. But I will also offer you full details.
VingCard Signature RFID has two types of cylinders; one is an ANSI lock cylinder:
Here it is specification:
- ANSI lock case variants: ANSI DA and ANSI DB (both available in the following versions: 4-switch, Auto deadbolt (ADB), Australia version (AUS), and Japan (JPN).
- ANSI lock case widths: 25 mm / 0,98 inches, 28 mm / 1,10 inches, 32mm / 1,26 inches.
- ANSI backset: 70 mm / 2,76 inches
The other one is the EURO cylinder:
- EURO lock case variants: EURO, EURO ADB, EURO MPA.
- EURO lock case widths: 20 mm / 0,79 inches, 22 mm / 0,87 inches, 24mm / 0,94 inches.
- EURO backsets: 65 mm / 2,56 inches, 80 mm / 3,15 inches
I hope my answer is ok for you.
Also, you can check this VingCard Signature RFID user manual for your reference: VingCard Signature RFID Product Sheet English.
For more Vingcard lock problems and troubleshooting, please check this article: Vingcard Door Lock Manual Troubleshooting: Step by Step Guide!