Fingerprint Door Lock Price Analysis
Let’s divide the fingerprint door lock price into three ranges:
- Low, the so-called low-end price,
- Mid-end price.
- High-end fingerprint door lock price.
Low-end fingerprint door lock price
This refers to a fingerprint door lock price of less than $300 online and less than $400 offline.
1. In this fingerprint door lock price range, the features of fingerprint lock mainly include simple, non-networked, or pseudo-networked (randomly sent passwords), and there must be no copper in the material.
2. In this range, the smart fingerprint lock price order is generally by material: iron< aluminum
3. Regarding smart fingerprint door lock quality, prices are getting better from low to high.
There is a gap between low-end fingerprint lock price products and medium- and high-priced products, except for individual products.
1. You will have to pay attention to some unbranded retail smart fingerprint door locks.
Low fingerprint lock prices are hooligans because they reduce product quality, service, and product experience costs.
2. Regarding accessories and structure: there is no significant gap between low, medium, and high fingerprint lock price products.
The lock body is mainly mechanical, and stainless steel is rarely used.
3. The lock cylinder chooses the C-level lock cylinder, and a large part is equipped with the semi-automatic hand-held door opening and anti-cat eye-opening.
Therefore, it is not recommended to distinguish between these two points.
4. The difference between fingerprint sensors is not very big.
Because the fingerprint door lock price difference between the semiconductor and optical fingerprint sensors is not that big.
So try not to distinguish the fingerprint lock price by finger sensors.
5. You can still distinguish it like this: this fingerprint door lock price must be optical, but optical is not necessarily.
At this price, the same is valid for semiconductors.
Mid-end Fingerprint Door Lock Price
This refers to a fingerprint door lock price range of $400-$500 online and less than $600 offline.
In this fingerprint door lock price range, whether you will buy fingerprint locks online or offline, fingerprint door locks are the most sold in the retail market.
And the main products of many excellent fingerprint door lock brands are concentrated in this price range.
Mainstream fingerprint lock manufacturers fight the most fiercely in this price range. Still, this fingerprint door lock price range mainly concentrates on the retail side rather than the business side of engineering.
1. The main features of fingerprint door locks for homes include many styles, from simple to European, from Chinese to American fashion.
The appearance of domestic fingerprint door locks can be found in this range, which is the battleground’s advantage.
2. Copper began to appear in materials, but the amount was insignificant.
Zinc alloys occupied the absolute mainstream, followed by stainless steel, iron materials disappeared, and aluminum alloys rarely appeared.
3. The home fingerprint door lock price is generally distinguished by material: stainless steel
4. Simultaneously, full automatic fingerprint door locks begin to appear.
If it is related to $600, push-pull fingerprint door locks also appear in this range. The overall price is: push and pull> automatic> handle.
5. The product’s detail and surface treatments have begun to have a qualitative leap.
Some relatively high-end surface treatment processes have started to be applied to fingerprint door locks, and the products are “durable.”
The quality level has also been greatly improved.
1. In this price range, The quality of fingerprint locks is stable. This is very different from the low-end fingerprint door lock price.
2. In terms of accessories and structure, this range of fingerprint locks has shifted from low-end prices to cost-effective accessories, and high-end accessories are not excluded.
For example, the finger sensors in this range began to appear FPC, and they began to be supplied by major domestic manufacturers.
3. This area’s optical and semiconductor finger sensors are half the country. Simultaneously, the lock mortice appeared mainly made of stainless steel, and the electronic lock body also appeared in the structure.
4. There is no need to consider the lock cylinder, the low-end can be C-level, and the end position is not C-level. I am sorry for consumers.
High-end Fingerprint Door Lock Price:
Whether buy fingerprint locks online or offline, we focus on the fingerprint door lock price of more than $600.
This fingerprint door lock price range is a battleground for flagship products. Without this flagship product, the pressure on the competition will be considerable.
And from the current point of view, fingerprint lock companies focusing on developing the retails will lay out this end position.
1. The main feature of this end-position fingerprint smart lock is the high pursuit of details. Whether it is a star (or not suitable for the domestic door, we scold or say it, but we must admit that its details are worth learning).
It is also the flagship product of several domestic C-end leading companies.
2. Fingerprint lock manufacturers will pay more attention to the details.
Simultaneously, the fingerprint smart lock’s cost can be ignored to develop the right product, and the price can be sacrificed.
3. The appearance of fingerprint smart lock style began to appear. You know which company produced the finger scanner lock when you see the finger scanner lock.
4. From the material point of view, the number of copper fingerprint locks has increased, zinc alloy still occupies the mainstream position, and stainless steel accounts for an even more significant proportion.
If there is less, aluminum alloy appears in one or two companies instead, and iron, don’t think about it.
5. The lock mortise is not a competing material but the lock’s structure, technology, and foundation.
Is the lock cylinder still used? Quality and safety are necessary for this end position, which has already been completed.
The supplements are all domestic or international first-line finger lock manufacturers regarding accessories and structure. Whether it is a finger sensor or PCBA, it is basically in line with the international first-class;
In terms of structure, every company will have its unique design, whether the lock mortise or the panel, the clutch structure, etc.
This is also the only way for companies to highlight their advantages in flagship products.
What Else Need to Consider when buying Fingerprint Door Lock?
But how to, buying a suitable fingerprint door lock for a house or apartment door is still a difficult step. This article will introduce some questions you need to consider before purchasing a fingerprint door lock.
1. Door size:
Be sure to consult customer service in advance to see if the door’s size at home is suitable for the fingerprint door lock. Some smart fingerprint locks cannot be installed on the anti-theft door.
2. Cylinder level
Choose a fingerprint lock with a C-level lock cylinder with a high safety factor!
Although it takes only a few minutes for a C-level lock to open in the eyes of a thief, most thieves usually give up when they see a C-class lock because the next door is the A/B-class lock, which is easier to open. Why choose the difficult one?
Although the price of fingerprint door locks with C-level cores is high, it will be much safer.
3. Fingerprint recognition method
There are two fingerprint recognition methods: push type and scratch type.
It is recommended to choose the scratch-type smart fingerprint lock.
Because the scratch type has higher requirements for fingerprint operation, fingerprint collection and entry are performed in sections, and the error tolerance rate is relatively low.
- Fingerprint unlocking must be a semiconductor fingerprint head.
- Semiconductor fingerprint recognition only lives fingerprints can be recognized.
- Fingerprints can crack optical fingerprint recognition.
4. Choose a fingerprint lock with a proper cylinder
Fake insert cylinder: The keyhole is at the bottom, there is no gourd-shaped lock cylinder hole, and the lock mortise is separated.
The panel is damaged, the lock cylinder exposed, and the lock mortise cannot be protected.
Proper insert cylinder: the keyhole is on the front, there is a gourd-shaped lock cylinder hole, the lock cylinder penetrates the lock body, the panel is damaged, but the lock cylinder is still protecting the lock body
The security is much higher than ordinary locks, whether it is a real ferrule or a fake ferrule. The locks have always been anti-gentlemen but not villains.
The safety is for non-specialists. But It must be several levels higher than traditional security. This is no problem.
Moreover, the smart locks are all C-level (super B) locks, which are more challenging to open and alarm.
You are worried about being stolen, and the thief is also concerned about being caught, so don’t worry about it too much.
5. Select the virtual password function.
A virtual password means that your password is 123456, but you can also unlock it by entering 4312345687.
This feature can prevent someone from following your home; you don’t want people to know your correct password when you enter your password.
Temporary password: As mentioned earlier, it is efficient to deal with sudden visitors, cleaning, and other situations.
6. Unlocking method:
There are two modes: full-automatic and semi-automatic. The semi-automatic mode requires a push and pull after unlocking.
If older people are at home, buying a fully automatic fingerprint lock is still recommended!
7. Choose fingerprint lock with IC door card
Using fingerprints and passwords for older adults at home is inconvenient, so it is convenient for them to use a key card.
The best is an encrypted CPU door card. The CPU door card cannot be copied; the general door card can be copied.
8. After-sales service
Because fingerprint locks have certain technological content, the installation of fingerprint door locks needs to be done by professional technicians before being used.
If broken, they can be repaired immediately, so you must choose customer service before buying. Related after-sales service ~ generally choose big brands.
9. Test the accuracy of the fingerprint lock
After receiving the fingerprint lock, let the installer enter your fingerprints first and pay attention to fingerprint entry difficulty.
If you need to repeat multiple times and cannot enter a fingerprint, this fingerprint lock must not be bought!
According to the three points of safety + convenience + stability, we should focus on these when choosing intelligent locks:
10. Anti-Door Viewer unlock
It takes one more step to unlock indoors. Otherwise, the following situation will prevent thieves, children, or pets from opening the door.
11. Dry battery models are preferred
Four dry batteries are generally sufficient for one year, and replacing them with new ones is easier when there is no electricity.
Some rechargeable lithium battery models are of poor quality, have high safety risks, and are easy to explode.
However, dry battery smart locks are generally semi-automatic, and lithium battery smart locks are usually automatic. Still have to choose according to needs.
Here are 11 essential things you need to consider before buying fingerprint door locks; for more information about fingerprint door locks, you can read this post: Fingerprint Door Locks: 10 Important Things You Should Know.
Top 10 Questions About How To Buy Fingerprint Locks
As the intelligence era gets closer and closer to us, the demand for home intelligence is getting stronger.
As an essential part of the intelligent home, fingerprint door lock for home development has become more popular and has attracted many people’s attention.
But when buying fingerprint locks, it makes people very tangled.
Should I buy it? What to buy? How to buy it? Let us see together the top 10 questions about buying fingerprint locks?
1. Do you want to buy fingerprint locks for your home?
Want to miss the era of intelligence? Are you still a cave dweller? Now we have entered the age of intelligence.
To keep up with the pace of the times, we must first start with the door lock. It is the guardian of the home and a caring butler.
You don’t have to worry about the key being matched by others. Concerned about being opened by a stranger, hold out your finger! With a sound, the door opened.
This is the first step in the envisioned era of intelligence. I can’t miss it again!
2. Is fingerprint lock convenient?
I don’t need to answer this question. The fingerprint front door lock is made for convenience.
You don’t have to worry about returning home without the key, let alone about the older adults losing the keys, friends coming in and not being able to get in, and so many unrecognizable keys.
Buy the fingerprint front door lock that suits you best, and go there confidently; the “lock controls everything.” This is inconvenient, so what is convenient?
3. Is the fingerprint lock expensive?
Family safety is priceless, a simple and happy life is priceless, and the intelligent age’s pace is invaluable, and the primary bearer of these is the smart fingerprint lock.
Priceless things are protected and promoted by valuable fingerprint smart locks.
Will they still feel expensive?
A pack of cigarettes is a waste of life for more than ten dollars a day. It takes 20 years to smoke. An intelligent fingerprint lock only costs a few dollars a day. This is a safe, smart, and convenient spokesperson.
I believe you won’t feel expensive anymore!
4. I want to buy, but how do I purchase fingerprint locks?
What era is it now, the age of product explosion? Fingerprint smart door locks have been developed for over ten years; where are they not sold?
There are specialty stores of brand fingerprint smart door locks in the first, second and third-tier cities, and the big brands have a national layout. Where can they not be bought?
Even if not, some cats (Tmall) and dogs (JD.com). As long as you place an order, they must be installed within a week and are well established, which is very convenient.
5. Is it better to buy fingerprint locks online or offline?
Don’t worry about buying a fingerprint lock online or offline. It depends on the service. You can buy whoever has good service. Of course, it depends on the effect, and I don’t believe in advertisements.
No one can believe the ten-year warranty.
It’s better to promise to come home for one year.
Here is a trick to teach you a joke, offline close to home, online service evaluation, offline search near home quickly, low online service evaluation. Please don’t touch it, or you will regret it for life.
6. What types of fingerprint locks should I buy?
Don’t believe in the so-called top ten online brands. It depends on the strength of word of mouth, soft power, and hard power.
Complex ability depends on the product, and soft power depends on the service.
This is the essence of buying a fingerprint house lock. A product without service is scum. A company with the wrong product will not have a good reputation.
7. What kind of fingerprint house lock quality is guaranteed?
The essential things must be said three times: big brands, big brands, big brands, and big brands must be said three times.
The fingerprint house locks of big brands have been tested for a long time and have also been tested by consumers, and they are not wrong. How do we distinguish big brands?
A few simple points: long-term establishment, national layout, long-term publicity ability, professional installation, classic products on sale (more than three years), service promises to do what it says, a big brand.
8. Is it better for semiconductors or optics?
This is a tangled question. Semiconductor fingerprint entry door locks always feel better, and optical ones are not expensive.
Optics fear dryness regarding technology, and semiconductors are so scared of moisture. Each has its advantages and disadvantages.
However, the author humbly believes that semiconductor fingerprint entry door locks are the future development direction, and optical fingerprint entry door lock modules are the longest used fingerprint lock module.
As for how to choose, it depends on personal use and aesthetics!