ShineACS Locks provides customers with professional hotel lock system management software so the hotel can configure, manage, issue cards, and check the entire RFID hotel lock system.
But our hotel lock system software, whose primary purpose is to manage and maintain the RFID hotel lock system, is different from the powerful hotel management software.
This article will introduce some commonly used hotel management software for your reference when choosing hotel management software.
Why do we need a hotel management system?
The hotel industry is undergoing drastic changes. The hotel industry incorporates technology at varying levels, from check-in to managing guests.
After the outbreak of COVID, the hotel industry is also finding new ways of combating the infection of the virus. The post-COVID phase of the hotel industry is introducing several new revolutionary measures in their working norm.
They have developed various methods to execute contactless management of the hotel. It includes check-ins, digital bookings, organizing inventory, etc. They incorporate smart cards and locks that don’t even require your phone.
When hospitality professionals were surveyed, it was found that 89.9% of them showed interest in making their management operations completely technology-driven instead of manual involvement.
The hospitality professionals aim to adopt technology in two years for complete transformation.
Also, we found that 24.5% of hotels have already shifted their staff to a lower proportion while accepting more and more technology.
Next year, more than 25% of hotels will replace their staff (mainly front desk) with automated technology.
There are various options for hoteliers in hotel front desk software.
However, quality and capability fall under the primary concern. The software needs to be efficient with high connectivity and reliability to ease all front desk management tasks. The act of accuracy is also crucial for such software.
Finding the right front desk hotel management software can be a troublesome task. However, whether you are the owner of a big hotel or a small inn, such software can change how you manage.
Here, we have listed the five most-rated hotel management software. Let’s have a look and understand more about them!
What is hotel management software?
Before progressing further, let’s understand better what hotel management software is. It is a computer-driven program that helps manage your tasks by incorporating apps.
You can manage your functions by using a simple tablet or phone. It enables you to manage your hotel operations digitally. It indeed provides better accuracy and functioning.
You must have heard about Hotel PMS. It stands for the property management system. The primary function of a PMS is to connect and link the process of guest bookings and room reservations.
It also executes tasks like managing payment, check-in, check-out, guest details, etc. You can also incorporate it for managing payrolls, housekeeping, human resource management of the hotel, etc.
There is a various new software in the industry that proffer better features. They can manage communication, query resolution, controls, room services, etc.
The new technology is more efficient and capable. They facilitate automation for hotel professionals in terms of productivity and management. Such software also reduces the need for manual involvement, which increases accuracy. The chances of errors reduce, ultimately saving the resources and time of the hotel.
The right hotel management software can change your basic hotel administration and front desk operations into a more digital and streamlined one.
Also, with post-COVID management, management software has become quite crucial.
This software allows you to manage all your hotel operations without contact. This makes the execution of COVID guidelines easier.
What are the advantages of hotel management software?
If you are thinking about how hotel management software can help you, let us briefly describe its advantages. The software will build a concrete management system to execute your tasks efficiently.
You can juggle different operations and incorporate better multitasking capabilities to enhance efficiency.
Better Efficiency and Accuracy
As mentioned earlier, PMS or hotel management software helps in better management. You can multitask with such software while managing various operations like front desk, check-ins, staffing, etc.
As everything is done by software, manual involvement or human intervention minimizes. This means that the chances of human error also decrease. It helps in the utilization of hotel resources to their maximum potential.
Better practices and efficiency will also help in uplifting your hotel’s image. You don’t need to worry about the slightest operational details and focus on crucial tasks.
The hotel management software also supports staff management. You can use them to look after your human resource operations. They can store staffing data, check staffing operations, manage shifts, manage employees, etc.
The reliable way of storing and managing data helps in more streamlined working of the staff. The incorporation of hotel management software decreases the need for employees.
Enhanced customer experience
If your hotel performs all its operations fluently, it will provide a better experience for your guests. The smooth check-ins, check-outs, easy reservations, accurate operations, personalized hotel stay experience, etc., will surely make your customers feel at ease.
The enhanced customer experience is undoubtedly a thing that every hotel would want. A good hotel customer experience also means a better image of the hotel.
In the post-COVID phase, we all need to stay safe and secure. The guidelines of the government also indicate the importance of contactless functions.
However, going utterly contactless check-in is still impossible in functions like housekeeping, room service, etc. But you can go all contactless with your front desk and lock systems.
The hotel management software helps minimize the contact between staff and guests while maintaining effective communication. This doesn’t affect the hotel’s operations while also keeping everyone safe.
Also, we can’t forget that Hotel PMS helps save a lot of resources and money. You can communicate through a screen to every staff member at distant stations. The streamlined processing aids in the smooth functioning of hotel management.
According to a Gartner survey, more than 68% of guests are okay with paying more for their stay to ensure a contactless and safe experience. So this shows the complete advantage of using hotel management software.
Do you know? According to a report, more than 17.6% of hotel professionals think contactless and keyless operations have become necessary. They are entirely up for making contact-less and key-less property with minimized reliance on your phone.
More than 35% agree that guests now expect and ask for contactless technology operations—especially the young guests who want to eradicate the need for face-to-face interaction.
Distinguishing Front Desk Software And Hotel Management Software
Front desk software encompasses all the requisites of front desk operations. However, the hotel management software covers a lot more functions.
54.1% of hotel professionals prioritized the keyless door entry function in a survey. More than 44.7% of them said that contactless check-ins are also crucial.
All these functions will be integrated if you want to create optimum hotel management software.
A sound hotel management system will support you on multiple levels to manage your hotel’s operations. This includes the front desk, along with other management operations.
But please note another hotel door lock system management software often used in hotels. This software is only used for managing hotel door locks.
Our Picked Top 5 best hotel management software Pick
Let’s start the discussion of our5 top-rated hotel management software now!
This app helps in linking the PMS with more advanced automation technology. Automated technology applications make the app more efficient.
The app helps manage the overall booking process and ensures contactless operations.
- You can manage the entire booking process through this app. From reservation to allotment of the room, it offers complete support.
- It also offers contactless management of check-ins, check-outs, keyless entry, and intelligent device controls in the room, including lights, ACs, etc.
- Enables the users to get a more personalized experience during their stay.
- Links your existing PMS and your technological tools for smooth functioning with Operto. You don’t have to use another app for any other function.
- Integrate different guest and staff interfaces to operate and communicate cooperatively.
- It has more than 90.6% happy customers.
- The working norms provide a better space for the clients to discuss their requirements and expectations.
- The pricing begins at $15 for each room.
The app offers integrated support for all devices to manage your PMS.
The app is ideal for all types of hotels, small or big. It provides an upgraded work experience with its chain connecting management.
- The application incorporates a centralized system for working. This includes PMS, revenue evaluation, reporting, staffing, booking, etc.
- It can also integrate with different OTAs like Expedia.
- The app has got a 4.5 rating on the reviews of Capterra.
- You can use it even on your smartphones.
- It is suitable for all hotel chains, whether it’s just a boutique hotel or a large luxury resort.
- The pricing differs depending on the package. It includes essential functions to advanced tools.
- It offers 24X7 support for clients.
If you are looking for complete integration support, Mews is your destination. The app is an entire PMS system with all requisites.
- The app provides complete support for the working of a PMS.
- It can execute all the tasks of a hotel management system, like check-ins, revenue evaluation, reservation management, etc.
- It offers integration between the functioning of smart devices with the core management system.
- You don’t need a separate app to use the system.
- The application also offers emergency service support and a base of online information.
- The pricing starts from $8.90 for each room per month. The package can be modified depending on the customized needs.
The software provides complete support and a management outlook for hotel operations. It is flexible in its work, along with various integration options.
- It is a 360-degree hotel operation system that integrates all functions.
- It has a separate mobile application to create reports and send alerts.
- It enables the users to work and integrate on a single platform.
- You can also use it for the POS system, along with payments.
- All online distribution points are shown on one dashboard and updated as needed.
- It offers customizable user accounts, which help manage all the customers’ information.
- The pricing starts from $45 for each month if paid annually. It gives a free trial.
A cloud PMS system provides complete front desk support and hotel management functions.
- The system ensures you don’t need to worry about your front desk. It offers complete integrations to support a cloud management system.
- It offers complete digitalization of your hotel management functions.
- It performs front desk, reservations, check-ins, housekeeping, financial calculations, etc.
- You get integrated flexible support for all your operation domains with one software.
- Guests can efficiently operate it from their phones and Guest Kiosk systems.
- The application offers a complete operational system for keyless management of TV, WiFi payments, etc.
- It also provides remote access for easy and quick installation.
- The pricing depends upon the customization of the package. From standard operations to multi-utility operations, it has everything.
PMS and the hotel management system will help you conduct your management faster. Your guests will also feel at ease with efficient functions and low chances of error. The point of security and safety can not be neglected at all. The keyless operations offer massive protection against the current scenarios.
The personalized experience for the guests will offer a satisfying experience.
Similarly, the automation of hotel operations will change the whole scenario of operations and management. This will ensure faster and quicker execution of tasks.
Imagine your guests can fulfill all their needs without contacting a staff member. You can reach this hoteling feature with advanced hotel management software and keyless lock systems.
Contact ShineACS locks for the flawless installation of lock systems in your hotels.